Set overlooking the beautiful pastoral grasslands of Warralily Estate, this 2-storey brick family home sets the scene for an on-trend lifestyle. There is a natural flow to this domain with an intuitive floor plan for living at ease. Bathed in natural light, illuminating an exquisite neutral-hued palette.
The upstairs master suite vista draws your gaze to a charismatic gum tree. A majestic mark on the land, that has secured these fields for promised parklands. A future feature to your investment. In a peaceful location with proximity with everyday amenities. Why wait for land to build on, when this near-new Boutique-built, ‘Airlie’ designed residence is ready now for you to move into.
– Inviting wide entry hallway in stylish ‘Dusty Rock’ overlay timber-style flooring
– North facing double-glazed open plan kitchen/dining/living zone
– Caesarstone ‘Ocean Foam’ 40mm island kitchen bench with elegant waterfall ends
– ILVE appliances: 900mm oven, 5-gas burner cooktop, built-in microwave nook, dishwasher
– Plumbed refrigerator, double undermount sink & large walk-in pantry
– Stylish & sleek finger pull white overhead kitchen cabinetry
– Luxury ensuite with WIR, large rainfall shower, double vanity and separate toilet
– Conveniently positioned downstairs discreet powder room
– Climate controlled comfort: ducted heating and LG split-system
– Outdoor living: full stacker sliding door, roofline paved patio
– Grassed yard, level edged fenceline garden beds, BBQ area – all north facing
– Double-garage with timber panelled door and interior entry hall access for shopping bags
– Sensational location opposite future park, gifting a peaceful ambience
– Eco-living with grey water: garden and toilet
– Side and rear side access for boats, caravans & trailers
– NBN cabling for fast internet speed throughout
– 10 minutes from Waurn Ponds and Torquay
– 15 minutes to Barwon Heads
– Prioritise inspection today!