This brand new home is located in Curlewis, the centre of the Bellarine Peninsula. An attractive property in a safe and quiet location, walking distance to the Shopping Centre, five minutes to the vibrant Drysdale Village and two minute walk to Primary School over the bridge crossing the creek. This home presents an opportunity not to be missed.
– The spotless interiors are enriched with floorboards
– Sunlight flows through the open plan living zone, inspiring relaxation
– Stone benchtops, dishwasher and a built-in pantry grace the kitchen
– Cooking enthusiasts will appreciate the ample storage and generous bench space
– Stainless steel 900mm freestanding oven, gas hob, and rangehood
– Overlooking the front garden, the main bedroom boasts an ensuite, and walk-in robe
– Two additional bedrooms feature mirrored built-in robes
– The main bathroom is complete with shower, bath and separate toilet
– Ducted heating and split system cooling keeps you in the utmost comfort
– An outdoor entertaining area with power
– The remote double lock-up garage features internal access
If you’re looking for a low maintenance lifestyle, the ideal living opportunity is here.
Only a 20mins drive into Geelong, a 5 minute stroll along the walking path to the bay and also within minutes drive to Leura Park Estate winery, Jack Rabbit Winery, The Whiskery and many other attractions, such as Adventure Park.
Please Note: All rental payments will be a calendar monthly amount of $1,672.91.
For inspection times please contact Armstrong Real Estate on 0409 935 026 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to www.armstrongrealestate.com.au.