Kickstart a luxurious new family lifestyle with the help of this gorgeous ex-display home by Metricon! Upgrades feature from top to bottom, so you can move in with complete peace of mind, knowing that your new home is one of the finest. This location in Warralily Coast is the perfect fit for you
- Local schools take care of your growing families educational needs
- Kilometres of trails, green spaces & playgrounds are yours to enjoy
- Big two storey design with three living zones + alfresco will be a hit with families!
- Ground floor family hub comprises kitchen, living, dining & alfresco
- This great space has a communal vibe that will make you feel instantly at home
- The quality kitchen serves up delicious upgrades for your enjoyment!
- Love the stone tops, walk in pantry, & 900mm stainless steel oven with glass canopy, & dishwasher
- Smoked-glass pendants cluster over the island bench, adding a touch of glam
- The light-filled living & dining areas embrace the paved alfresco
- The versatile sitting room/study is a cosy retreat
- Upstairs, the master bed (with walk in robe & ensuite) has everything you need
- The 'his & hers' ensuite has the luxury of two basins, stone tops & a double shower
- Also up top, the three kids' bedrooms with walk in robes sit near the big family bathroom
- The kids' retreat keeps noise & toys away from your entertaining zone!
- Mod cons cover all the bases with evaporative cooling, ducted heating & split system air-conditioning
- Full landscaping gives you an instant, established garden!
- Remote double lock-up garage with exposed aggregate driveway
Please note: All rental payments will be a calendar monthly amount of $2,673.00. Note this amount has been rounded to the nearest dollar.
** PHOTO ID MUST BE SHOWN TO ATTEND ALL INSPECTIONS **
For inspection times please click on the 'Book an Inspection' link and complete your details to register. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to w ww.armstrongrealestate.com.au.
I've been VERY impressed with the marketing material provided to me recently by Brooke, Hannah, Jacob & Lauren. By far the best in the 3217!
Sam was an amazing real estate agent when helping my daughter buy her first home. He made sure all my daughters questions were answered and ensured that the process of buying a home was as smooth as it could be!
I recommended anyone buying or selling a home engages Sam to help!!
Kimie has been the most amazing and helpful property manager I have ever dealt with. Helped with alot of issues and made it as simple and easy as possible.
When engaging Sam McLachlan to sell our property we knew we had the right agent straight away. Sam was able to sell our property within 16 days. Sam's communication skills and honesty are exceptional and his ability to guide us to get such a quick sale was next to none. He kept us up to date throughout the whole process. We couldn't recommend Sam more highly and would encourage anyone to engage him to sell their property, he is going to go places in this industry.
Sam Mclachlan has demonstrated a high level of professionalism and dedication to find us our 1st home. He took time to understand my requirements and provided valuable insight throughout the process.
I felt that Sam was not just interested in making a sale but was genuinely invested in finding us a home that we would love.
Thanks again Sam for making this a smooth and stress free process.
I consult with people about rebates and help families to put good quality solar on their roof in Armstrong Creek and Mt Duneed, and I was helping a family moving from out of town who were in the process of buying their property through Armstrong Creek Real Estate. I was astounded at the speed and helpfulness of Sam McGlachlan, their agent in sending through the pictures I needed of their switchboard. I also bought my own house in Armstrong Creek through Armstrong Creek Real Estate earlier in the year. The team worked together so well to find the perfect home for my family. I was very impressed with the friendliness, hard work and professionalism of Sam, Lisa Emanuel, Jayden McHenry, Teegan Edwards, Callen Lowther, Bella Hill and Tom Ryan. They have the most houses available and the best understanding of the area. The most important thing was the way the team communicated together to make sure I had great houses to look at, that fit my needs. They are by far the best and I’m very grateful!
Very fast and friendly service and support.
Property manager Kirsten has been very friendly and helps fix any issues quickly.