An inspection is a must to see this unique opportunity on offer as a large family residence. Built in the style of the original display home with grand double door entrance way, huge living room and upgraded wooden doors and boasting many more additional stylish features throughout! With premium access to Club Armstrong amenities and being positioned only a 2 minute walk from all this hub has to offer, Mirripoa Primary School, the adventure playground, 9 Grams Cafe and upcoming Mount Duneed Village. This is an ideal family home! Featuring;
- Entertain family and friends with an extra spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- The kitchen features a skylight and an extra large walk in pantry leading to the double car garage. Mod cons include stone benches, breakfast bar, dishwasher, 900mm appliances and pendant lights
- Living area boasts elevated floating floorboards, split system and wooden frame bifold doors to undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Oversized master bedroom including split system, ceiling fan and walk in robe
- Ensuite with double vanity, extended semi-frameless shower with large shower niche, and a separate toilet with door
- 3 additional great size bedrooms with built in robes
- Work from home in the large study or turn it into a 5th bedroom without compromising on space
- Enjoy flexible family living with an additional lounge room situated at the front of the home with sliding cavity doors
- Family bathroom with bath, semi-frameless shower, single vanity and separate toilet with frosted glass
- Laundry with outdoor access and linen closet
- Extended undercover alfresco, built in BBQ entertaining area, decorative privacy screen, external power points and storage, landscaped front and back gardens including grassed play space, wooden deck seating/fire pit area, clothes line and single side gate access
- Double garage with internal and external access
- Ducted heating throughout
- Club Armstrong access included
Please Note: All rental payments will be a calendar monthly amount of $2,564.00
Note: this amount has been rounded to the nearest dollar.
For inspection times please contact Armstrong Real Estate on 5244 5675 or email@example.com. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to www.armstrongrealestate.com.au
Sam Mclachlan has demonstrated a high level of professionalism and dedication to find us our 1st home. He took time to understand my requirements and provided valuable insight throughout the process.
I felt that Sam was not just interested in making a sale but was genuinely invested in finding us a home that we would love.
Thanks again Sam for making this a smooth and stress free process.
I consult with people about rebates and help families to put good quality solar on their roof in Armstrong Creek and Mt Duneed, and I was helping a family moving from out of town who were in the process of buying their property through Armstrong Creek Real Estate. I was astounded at the speed and helpfulness of Sam McGlachlan, their agent in sending through the pictures I needed of their switchboard. I also bought my own house in Armstrong Creek through Armstrong Creek Real Estate earlier in the year. The team worked together so well to find the perfect home for my family. I was very impressed with the friendliness, hard work and professionalism of Sam, Lisa Emanuel, Jayden McHenry, Teegan Edwards, Callen Lowther, Bella Hill and Tom Ryan. They have the most houses available and the best understanding of the area. The most important thing was the way the team communicated together to make sure I had great houses to look at, that fit my needs. They are by far the best and I’m very grateful!
Very fast and friendly service and support.
Property manager Kirsten has been very friendly and helps fix any issues quickly.
We purchased our home through Armstrong Real Estate. Our Sales Consultant, Sam McLachlan was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We very much appreciated Sam's consistent & clear communication as well as his calm and professional manner. Sam made purchasing our home smooth, stress free and easy. Thank you Sam!
We are so grateful for all the help from the ladies at Armstrong Real Estate. We contacted lots of agents in the months before relocating our family of 7 from the UK to the Bellarine peninsula, most didn't ever get back to us, but Armstrong RE were super helpful, did a personalised walk through video of the property we were interested in, responded quickly to every query we ever had, and the process to secure the rental innm advance of our arrival was simple and fast, all done online, including verifying the condition report and signing the lease. The brought the keys to us at the property on the morning we landed, and were accommodating in giving our furniture rental people and delivery drivers access to the property in advance. I'd 100% recommend, they made a potentially stressful process so easy, can never thank them enough.
We had the privilege of working with Armstrong Creek Realestate, and we couldn’t be more impressed. They were not only helpful but also exhibited a high level of professionalism throughout the entire home-selling process. The excellent communication skills made us feel well-informed and supported every step of the way. The dedication to achieving the best results for us was evident, and we couldn't have asked for a better team of agents in this journey. If you're in need of a real estate agents who excels in every aspect, Armstrong Creek Realestate is the one to choose.
If you have a property that needs managing look no further...the team at Armstrong Real Estate are the most professional and hard working agents around...I have never experienced anything but excellence...thanks so much for looking after us