An exceptional family home such as this one does not come along very often. With 5 bedrooms, 3 and a half bath plus expansive indoor and outdoor living zones, all set on an expansive pocket of land, with extraordinary views, it is one not to miss. Located in the ever-popular suburb of Curlewis, with local shops, schools and amenities close by. Enjoy all that The Bellarine Peninsula has to offer.
– Brand new executive home on a generous block, with exposed aggregate driveway and paths, and undercover porch with an oversized entry door to the home
– Fixtures and fittings of the highest quality - including feature lighting throughout and brushed gold fixtures, this stunning home offers the ultimate luxury lifestyle
– Downstairs is the guest bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite bathroom with large double shower and toilet
– Retreat lounge downstairs which has dual stacker doors leading out to the incredible undercover entertaining area, complete with a spa, built in BBQ, cabinetry and fridge
– Guest quarters downstairs, including a large walk in robe, and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet, vanity and feature lighting
– Three further bedrooms downstairs, all well-sized and each with built in robes
– Main bathroom downstairs includes an extra large shower and toilet
– Take the elevator upstairs and be greeted with the exceptional, light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining area
– Floor to ceiling doors and windows offer exceptional views of the bay and cozy up on the couch with the feature fireplace in the living space
– Grand kitchen including stunning unique waterfall bench tops, walk in pantry with cabinetry, under-mount sink, plenty of cupboards & pot drawers, quality appliances such as 900mm stainless steel oven, 5 burner gas cook-top and dishwasher.
– Master bedroom retreat upstairs with a generous walk in robe and incredible ensuite including double vanity, free-standing bath and double shower
– Beautiful balcony featuring stunning sea views and a ceiling fan
– Remote double lock-up garage with a rear roller door, perfect for storing a trailer/boat/camper
– Keep comfortable all year round with zoned ducted heating and cooling throughout the home.
Please Note: All rental payments will be a calendar monthly amount of $4,128. Note: this amount has been rounded to the nearest dollar.
For inspection times please click on the 'Book an Inspection' link and complete your details to register. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to www.armstrongrealestate.com.au.
Sam Mclachlan has demonstrated a high level of professionalism and dedication to find us our 1st home. He took time to understand my requirements and provided valuable insight throughout the process.
I felt that Sam was not just interested in making a sale but was genuinely invested in finding us a home that we would love.
Thanks again Sam for making this a smooth and stress free process.
I consult with people about rebates and help families to put good quality solar on their roof in Armstrong Creek and Mt Duneed, and I was helping a family moving from out of town who were in the process of buying their property through Armstrong Creek Real Estate. I was astounded at the speed and helpfulness of Sam McGlachlan, their agent in sending through the pictures I needed of their switchboard. I also bought my own house in Armstrong Creek through Armstrong Creek Real Estate earlier in the year. The team worked together so well to find the perfect home for my family. I was very impressed with the friendliness, hard work and professionalism of Sam, Lisa Emanuel, Jayden McHenry, Teegan Edwards, Callen Lowther, Bella Hill and Tom Ryan. They have the most houses available and the best understanding of the area. The most important thing was the way the team communicated together to make sure I had great houses to look at, that fit my needs. They are by far the best and I’m very grateful!
Very fast and friendly service and support.
Property manager Kirsten has been very friendly and helps fix any issues quickly.
We purchased our home through Armstrong Real Estate. Our Sales Consultant, Sam McLachlan was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We very much appreciated Sam's consistent & clear communication as well as his calm and professional manner. Sam made purchasing our home smooth, stress free and easy. Thank you Sam!
We are so grateful for all the help from the ladies at Armstrong Real Estate. We contacted lots of agents in the months before relocating our family of 7 from the UK to the Bellarine peninsula, most didn't ever get back to us, but Armstrong RE were super helpful, did a personalised walk through video of the property we were interested in, responded quickly to every query we ever had, and the process to secure the rental innm advance of our arrival was simple and fast, all done online, including verifying the condition report and signing the lease. The brought the keys to us at the property on the morning we landed, and were accommodating in giving our furniture rental people and delivery drivers access to the property in advance. I'd 100% recommend, they made a potentially stressful process so easy, can never thank them enough.
We had the privilege of working with Armstrong Creek Realestate, and we couldn’t be more impressed. They were not only helpful but also exhibited a high level of professionalism throughout the entire home-selling process. The excellent communication skills made us feel well-informed and supported every step of the way. The dedication to achieving the best results for us was evident, and we couldn't have asked for a better team of agents in this journey. If you're in need of a real estate agents who excels in every aspect, Armstrong Creek Realestate is the one to choose.
If you have a property that needs managing look no further...the team at Armstrong Real Estate are the most professional and hard working agents around...I have never experienced anything but excellence...thanks so much for looking after us