Explore the ideal family dwelling you've been in quest of! This magnificent four-bedroom home, just a few years old, is situated just moments away from the incredible Warralilly Boulevard Park. It offers an amazing playground suitable for all ages, complete with climbing structures, a zip line, basketball court, a skate park, and expansive green areas to explore.
In close proximity to the Armstrong Creek Town Centre, the convenience of the Village at Warralilly, and a variety of excellent educational options, including Iona College, Geelong Lutheran, and Armstrong Creek School, this home's location is perfect for any bustling family.
- Master bedroom having its own private ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Remaining three bedrooms are thoughtfully placed around a central bathroom, making it ideal for young families, they all include built-in robes.
- The living area offers ample space for relaxation and recreation, while the kitchen, adorned with elegant stone bench-tops, offers easy access to living spaces and overlooks a charming meals area with pleasant views of the backyard
- Step outdoors into the exquisitely landscaped backyard, bathing in abundant northern sunlight, and relish plenty of room for outdoor pursuits, a game of cricket, or hosting a delightful barbecue with your dear ones
- The home is also equipped with ducted heating, split system air conditioning, and a double remote-controlled garage with internal access
- Positioned within walking distance of the fantastic park and with swift access to Barwon Heads Road and the stunning Surf Coast, this relatively new residence is an absolute must-see opportunity that you simply cannot afford to miss!
For inspection times please contact Armstrong Real Estate on (03) 5244 5675 or email@example.com. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to www.armstrongrealestate.com.au
I've been VERY impressed with the marketing material provided to me recently by Brooke, Hannah, Jacob & Lauren. By far the best in the 3217!
Sam was an amazing real estate agent when helping my daughter buy her first home. He made sure all my daughters questions were answered and ensured that the process of buying a home was as smooth as it could be!
I recommended anyone buying or selling a home engages Sam to help!!
Kimie has been the most amazing and helpful property manager I have ever dealt with. Helped with alot of issues and made it as simple and easy as possible.
When engaging Sam McLachlan to sell our property we knew we had the right agent straight away. Sam was able to sell our property within 16 days. Sam's communication skills and honesty are exceptional and his ability to guide us to get such a quick sale was next to none. He kept us up to date throughout the whole process. We couldn't recommend Sam more highly and would encourage anyone to engage him to sell their property, he is going to go places in this industry.
Sam Mclachlan has demonstrated a high level of professionalism and dedication to find us our 1st home. He took time to understand my requirements and provided valuable insight throughout the process.
I felt that Sam was not just interested in making a sale but was genuinely invested in finding us a home that we would love.
Thanks again Sam for making this a smooth and stress free process.
I consult with people about rebates and help families to put good quality solar on their roof in Armstrong Creek and Mt Duneed, and I was helping a family moving from out of town who were in the process of buying their property through Armstrong Creek Real Estate. I was astounded at the speed and helpfulness of Sam McGlachlan, their agent in sending through the pictures I needed of their switchboard. I also bought my own house in Armstrong Creek through Armstrong Creek Real Estate earlier in the year. The team worked together so well to find the perfect home for my family. I was very impressed with the friendliness, hard work and professionalism of Sam, Lisa Emanuel, Jayden McHenry, Teegan Edwards, Callen Lowther, Bella Hill and Tom Ryan. They have the most houses available and the best understanding of the area. The most important thing was the way the team communicated together to make sure I had great houses to look at, that fit my needs. They are by far the best and I’m very grateful!
Very fast and friendly service and support.
Property manager Kirsten has been very friendly and helps fix any issues quickly.