*Please note, the landscaping in photos is digitally enhanced and will be completed prior to tenancy
This beautifully presented brand new home located in Warralily Promenade in Armstrong Creek offers plenty of room to relax and entertain. You can enjoy the natural surrounds along Armstrong Creek or enjoy a day with friends in the park while the kids create their own fun at one of the many playgrounds peppered around the community. Featuring:
– Spacious, light-filled open plan kitchen, dining and living area
– A kitchen sure to impress with stainless steel 5 burner gas cook-top, 900mm oven, dishwasher (to be installed), walk in pantry, microwave cavity, plenty of cupboards, island bench and stone bench tops
– Master bedroom including spacious walk in robe and ensuite with extra large shower, toilet and vanity
– Three further bedrooms, all with their own built in robes with mirrored sliding doors
– Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity as well as a separate toilet
– Generous second living area located at the heart of the home
– Large laundry and walk in linen cupboard located in passage
– Fantastic backyard with a concreted undercover area for all your entertainment needs
– Ducted heating throughout and 2 x split systems (to be installed) in the master bed and open plan living
– High ceilings and down-lights throughout
– Double car garage with internal access and remote control entry
Please Note: All rental payments will be a calendar monthly amount of $2,260.00. Note: this amount has been rounded to the nearest dollar.
For inspection times please contact Armstrong Real Estate on 5244 5675 or email@example.com. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to www.armstrongrealestate.com.au
I've been VERY impressed with the marketing material provided to me recently by Brooke, Hannah, Jacob & Lauren. By far the best in the 3217!
Sam was an amazing real estate agent when helping my daughter buy her first home. He made sure all my daughters questions were answered and ensured that the process of buying a home was as smooth as it could be!
I recommended anyone buying or selling a home engages Sam to help!!
Kimie has been the most amazing and helpful property manager I have ever dealt with. Helped with alot of issues and made it as simple and easy as possible.
When engaging Sam McLachlan to sell our property we knew we had the right agent straight away. Sam was able to sell our property within 16 days. Sam's communication skills and honesty are exceptional and his ability to guide us to get such a quick sale was next to none. He kept us up to date throughout the whole process. We couldn't recommend Sam more highly and would encourage anyone to engage him to sell their property, he is going to go places in this industry.
Sam Mclachlan has demonstrated a high level of professionalism and dedication to find us our 1st home. He took time to understand my requirements and provided valuable insight throughout the process.
I felt that Sam was not just interested in making a sale but was genuinely invested in finding us a home that we would love.
Thanks again Sam for making this a smooth and stress free process.
I consult with people about rebates and help families to put good quality solar on their roof in Armstrong Creek and Mt Duneed, and I was helping a family moving from out of town who were in the process of buying their property through Armstrong Creek Real Estate. I was astounded at the speed and helpfulness of Sam McGlachlan, their agent in sending through the pictures I needed of their switchboard. I also bought my own house in Armstrong Creek through Armstrong Creek Real Estate earlier in the year. The team worked together so well to find the perfect home for my family. I was very impressed with the friendliness, hard work and professionalism of Sam, Lisa Emanuel, Jayden McHenry, Teegan Edwards, Callen Lowther, Bella Hill and Tom Ryan. They have the most houses available and the best understanding of the area. The most important thing was the way the team communicated together to make sure I had great houses to look at, that fit my needs. They are by far the best and I’m very grateful!
Very fast and friendly service and support.
Property manager Kirsten has been very friendly and helps fix any issues quickly.