Located in a quiet residential neighborhood, this stunning, brand-new 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is the perfect place for you and your family. The home is equipped with modern amenities and boasts a bright and open floor plan that's perfect for entertaining guests. Just minutes from local shops, schools, and parks, this home is in the perfect location for a growing family. Don't miss your chance to make 36 Opal Drive your new home - schedule an inspection today!
– Stylish and well equipped modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, 900mm stainless steel oven and gas cook top, microwave cavity, feature lights and a massive walk in pantry
– Light and spacious open plan living and dining area, with stacker doors that open right up and lead out to the undercover alfresco area
– A second lounge or theater located centrally within the home, accessed through double sliding doors
– Expansive master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite, with oversized shower, double vanity and separate toilet
– Three further bedrooms with built in robes located in their own wing of the home, with an additional living space for the kids
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
– Laundry, with trough and the home is equip with plenty of storage including a walk in linen cupboard and an additional storage cupboard in the hallway
– Remote double lock-up garage with internal and external access
– Ducted heating throughout the home to keep you warm in the cooler months
– Backyard with generous lawn space & convenient location
**Grass in photos has been digitally enhanced, landscaping and fencing is being completed
Please note: All rental payments will be a calendar monthly amount of $2,390.00. Note this amount has been rounded to the nearest dollar.
For inspection times please click on the 'Book an Inspection' link and complete your details to register. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to w ww.armstrongrealestate.com.au.
I've been VERY impressed with the marketing material provided to me recently by Brooke, Hannah, Jacob & Lauren. By far the best in the 3217!
Sam was an amazing real estate agent when helping my daughter buy her first home. He made sure all my daughters questions were answered and ensured that the process of buying a home was as smooth as it could be!
I recommended anyone buying or selling a home engages Sam to help!!
Kimie has been the most amazing and helpful property manager I have ever dealt with. Helped with alot of issues and made it as simple and easy as possible.
When engaging Sam McLachlan to sell our property we knew we had the right agent straight away. Sam was able to sell our property within 16 days. Sam's communication skills and honesty are exceptional and his ability to guide us to get such a quick sale was next to none. He kept us up to date throughout the whole process. We couldn't recommend Sam more highly and would encourage anyone to engage him to sell their property, he is going to go places in this industry.
Sam Mclachlan has demonstrated a high level of professionalism and dedication to find us our 1st home. He took time to understand my requirements and provided valuable insight throughout the process.
I felt that Sam was not just interested in making a sale but was genuinely invested in finding us a home that we would love.
Thanks again Sam for making this a smooth and stress free process.
I consult with people about rebates and help families to put good quality solar on their roof in Armstrong Creek and Mt Duneed, and I was helping a family moving from out of town who were in the process of buying their property through Armstrong Creek Real Estate. I was astounded at the speed and helpfulness of Sam McGlachlan, their agent in sending through the pictures I needed of their switchboard. I also bought my own house in Armstrong Creek through Armstrong Creek Real Estate earlier in the year. The team worked together so well to find the perfect home for my family. I was very impressed with the friendliness, hard work and professionalism of Sam, Lisa Emanuel, Jayden McHenry, Teegan Edwards, Callen Lowther, Bella Hill and Tom Ryan. They have the most houses available and the best understanding of the area. The most important thing was the way the team communicated together to make sure I had great houses to look at, that fit my needs. They are by far the best and I’m very grateful!
Very fast and friendly service and support.
Property manager Kirsten has been very friendly and helps fix any issues quickly.