An exceptional family home such as this one does not come along very often. With 4 bedrooms, 2 and a half bath and 3 living plus a study, all set on an expansive pocket of land, with fantastic views, it is one not to miss. Located in the ever-popular suburb of Curlewis, with local shops, schools and amenities close by. Enjoy all that The Bellarine Peninsula has to offer. The home features;
– Brand new home on a generous block, with exposed aggregate driveway and undercover porch
– Formal living downstairs at the front of the home
– Downstairs is the separate study, excellent for those working from home
– Exceptional, light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining area at the rear of the home with downlights throughout
– Large kitchen including stone bench tops, huge walk in pantry with cabinetry, plenty of cupboards, quality appliances such as 900mm stainless steel oven, 5 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher.
– Master bedroom retreat upstairs with a generous walk in robe and ensuite including vanity and shower
– Upstairs casual living space, perfect for kids play space
– Three further bedrooms upstairs, all well-sized and with built in robes
– Main bathroom upstairs includes a built in bath, shower and separate toilet
– Expansive rear back-yard with large undercover alfresco, concrete paths and plenty of grass
– Remote double lock-up garage
– Ducted heating throughout and cooling upstairs in the home.
Please Note: All rental payments will be a calendar monthly amount of $2716.00 Note: this amount has been rounded to the nearest dollar.
For inspection times please click on the 'Book an Inspection' link and complete your details to register. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to w ww.armstrongrealestate.com.au.
I've been VERY impressed with the marketing material provided to me recently by Brooke, Hannah, Jacob & Lauren. By far the best in the 3217!
Sam was an amazing real estate agent when helping my daughter buy her first home. He made sure all my daughters questions were answered and ensured that the process of buying a home was as smooth as it could be!
I recommended anyone buying or selling a home engages Sam to help!!
Kimie has been the most amazing and helpful property manager I have ever dealt with. Helped with alot of issues and made it as simple and easy as possible.
When engaging Sam McLachlan to sell our property we knew we had the right agent straight away. Sam was able to sell our property within 16 days. Sam's communication skills and honesty are exceptional and his ability to guide us to get such a quick sale was next to none. He kept us up to date throughout the whole process. We couldn't recommend Sam more highly and would encourage anyone to engage him to sell their property, he is going to go places in this industry.
Sam Mclachlan has demonstrated a high level of professionalism and dedication to find us our 1st home. He took time to understand my requirements and provided valuable insight throughout the process.
I felt that Sam was not just interested in making a sale but was genuinely invested in finding us a home that we would love.
Thanks again Sam for making this a smooth and stress free process.
I consult with people about rebates and help families to put good quality solar on their roof in Armstrong Creek and Mt Duneed, and I was helping a family moving from out of town who were in the process of buying their property through Armstrong Creek Real Estate. I was astounded at the speed and helpfulness of Sam McGlachlan, their agent in sending through the pictures I needed of their switchboard. I also bought my own house in Armstrong Creek through Armstrong Creek Real Estate earlier in the year. The team worked together so well to find the perfect home for my family. I was very impressed with the friendliness, hard work and professionalism of Sam, Lisa Emanuel, Jayden McHenry, Teegan Edwards, Callen Lowther, Bella Hill and Tom Ryan. They have the most houses available and the best understanding of the area. The most important thing was the way the team communicated together to make sure I had great houses to look at, that fit my needs. They are by far the best and I’m very grateful!
Very fast and friendly service and support.
Property manager Kirsten has been very friendly and helps fix any issues quickly.