Established home in prime location available for 6 month lease!
This fully established four bedroom Boutique home has a contemporary modern style with two living areas, two bathrooms and is situated in VIllawood, Mount Duneed with easy access to the Surfcoast Highway, local beaches, the Ring Road and Geelong CBD. Featuring:
- Neutral colour palette with low maintenance gardens boasts attractive street appeal
- The modern style kitchen is packed full of all the luxurious upgrades you could desire, including 40mm stone benchtops, undermount sink, stylish stainless steel appliances & a fully fitted butlers pantry
- Appliances include a 900mm oven with 5 burner-gas hob, rangehood and dishwasher
- Living/dining opens to back garden with glass stacker doors, creating a natural indoor-outdoor flow
- The master bedroom doesn't skip a beat with a beautiful ensuite, fully fitted walk in robe & split system aircon
- Gorgeous ensuite is designed for two with twin vanity, stone bench tops, extended shower and separate toilet
- Three additional bedrooms with built in sliding door robes are perfect for children or guests
- The central bathroom is sleek and refined with bath, shower and separate toilet
- The spacious second sitting room is the perfect spot to relax or create a kids retreat
- Graced with quality floating floorboards and plush carpet in bedrooms underfoot
- Year round comfort with ducted gas heating throughout and split system cooling in main living
- Double lock up garage with internal access and access to back yard
- The back garden is an easy low care solution
- 5 minutes to Marshall station for easy commutes to Melbourne
- 10 minutes drive to Geelong CBD
-Quick access onto the Surfcoast Hwy
Available for a 6 month lease only.
Note: All rental payments will be a calendar monthly amount of $2,086.00.
Note: this amount has been rounded to the nearest dollar.
** PHOTO ID MUST BE SHOWN TO ATTEND ALL INSPECTIONS **
For inspection times please contact Armstrong Real Estate on 5244 5675 or email@example.com. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to w ww.armstrongrealestate.com.au.
Sam Mclachlan has demonstrated a high level of professionalism and dedication to find us our 1st home. He took time to understand my requirements and provided valuable insight throughout the process.
I felt that Sam was not just interested in making a sale but was genuinely invested in finding us a home that we would love.
Thanks again Sam for making this a smooth and stress free process.
I consult with people about rebates and help families to put good quality solar on their roof in Armstrong Creek and Mt Duneed, and I was helping a family moving from out of town who were in the process of buying their property through Armstrong Creek Real Estate. I was astounded at the speed and helpfulness of Sam McGlachlan, their agent in sending through the pictures I needed of their switchboard. I also bought my own house in Armstrong Creek through Armstrong Creek Real Estate earlier in the year. The team worked together so well to find the perfect home for my family. I was very impressed with the friendliness, hard work and professionalism of Sam, Lisa Emanuel, Jayden McHenry, Teegan Edwards, Callen Lowther, Bella Hill and Tom Ryan. They have the most houses available and the best understanding of the area. The most important thing was the way the team communicated together to make sure I had great houses to look at, that fit my needs. They are by far the best and I’m very grateful!
Very fast and friendly service and support.
Property manager Kirsten has been very friendly and helps fix any issues quickly.
We purchased our home through Armstrong Real Estate. Our Sales Consultant, Sam McLachlan was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We very much appreciated Sam's consistent & clear communication as well as his calm and professional manner. Sam made purchasing our home smooth, stress free and easy. Thank you Sam!
We are so grateful for all the help from the ladies at Armstrong Real Estate. We contacted lots of agents in the months before relocating our family of 7 from the UK to the Bellarine peninsula, most didn't ever get back to us, but Armstrong RE were super helpful, did a personalised walk through video of the property we were interested in, responded quickly to every query we ever had, and the process to secure the rental innm advance of our arrival was simple and fast, all done online, including verifying the condition report and signing the lease. The brought the keys to us at the property on the morning we landed, and were accommodating in giving our furniture rental people and delivery drivers access to the property in advance. I'd 100% recommend, they made a potentially stressful process so easy, can never thank them enough.
We had the privilege of working with Armstrong Creek Realestate, and we couldn’t be more impressed. They were not only helpful but also exhibited a high level of professionalism throughout the entire home-selling process. The excellent communication skills made us feel well-informed and supported every step of the way. The dedication to achieving the best results for us was evident, and we couldn't have asked for a better team of agents in this journey. If you're in need of a real estate agents who excels in every aspect, Armstrong Creek Realestate is the one to choose.
If you have a property that needs managing look no further...the team at Armstrong Real Estate are the most professional and hard working agents around...I have never experienced anything but excellence...thanks so much for looking after us