Stylish 4 bedroom, 3 living with all the mod cons in Warralily!
Stunning fully established four bedroom home with contemporary modern style has three living areas, two bathrooms and a functional single level design, situated in a fantastic location with easy access to the Geelong CBD, local beaches and Torquay only a 10 minute drive Featuring:
- Stylish, modern and neutral colour palette with established low maintenance gardens
- Luxurious master bedroom at the front of the home with large ensuite and walk in robe
- Ensuite has his & her vanity, storage, stone bench top, floor to ceiling tiles & large shower
-Pendant lights, air conditioning & a great sized walk in robe complete the master bed set up
- Modern designer kitchen with pendants, stone benchtops and large island bench
- Storage is no issue with overhead cupboards, large plumbed fridge space, drawers & pantry
- The huge island bench is the perfect spot to eat breakfast or catch up on work
- Fully-fitted butler's pantry with second benchtop, subway tiling, sink and ample storage
-Stainless steel appliances include 900mm oven, rangehood, dishwasher & built in microwave
-Three great sized additional bedrooms with built in robe, perfect for children or guests
-The family bathroom is complete with shower, bath and separate powder room
-This 3 living floorplan suits families and couples who like to entertain
- Large stacker doors open the living/dining to alfresco creating a natural indoor-outdoor flow
- Third living space also with stacker door a perfect playroom, study or additional media room
- Desirable sized laundry with built in cabinetry, subway tiling and plenty of storage
- The back garden is an easy-care solution with plenty of grass for children
- Alfresco complete with rear blind, ceiling fan & gas point for bbq
- Ducted heating & ceiling fans throughout the home for all year comfort
- White plantation shutters, roller blinds & air conditioning in the master & kitchen/living/dining
- Double lock up garage with internal access & door to the backyard
- Large garden shed for storage at the rear of the property to keep the garage for vehicles
- 10 Mins to Torquay, 15 Mins to Geelong
- Ring Road access is a breeze for commuters
- Waurn Ponds Train Station & local shopping precinct only a 5 minute drive for essentials
- Parks & walking tracks at your doorstep
Please note: All rental payments will be a calendar monthly amount of $2,325.00. (please note, this amount has been rounded up to the nearest dollar)
For inspection times please contact Armstrong Real Estate on 5244 5675 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to www.armstrongrealestate.com.au
Sam Mclachlan has demonstrated a high level of professionalism and dedication to find us our 1st home. He took time to understand my requirements and provided valuable insight throughout the process.
I felt that Sam was not just interested in making a sale but was genuinely invested in finding us a home that we would love.
Thanks again Sam for making this a smooth and stress free process.
I consult with people about rebates and help families to put good quality solar on their roof in Armstrong Creek and Mt Duneed, and I was helping a family moving from out of town who were in the process of buying their property through Armstrong Creek Real Estate. I was astounded at the speed and helpfulness of Sam McGlachlan, their agent in sending through the pictures I needed of their switchboard. I also bought my own house in Armstrong Creek through Armstrong Creek Real Estate earlier in the year. The team worked together so well to find the perfect home for my family. I was very impressed with the friendliness, hard work and professionalism of Sam, Lisa Emanuel, Jayden McHenry, Teegan Edwards, Callen Lowther, Bella Hill and Tom Ryan. They have the most houses available and the best understanding of the area. The most important thing was the way the team communicated together to make sure I had great houses to look at, that fit my needs. They are by far the best and I’m very grateful!
Very fast and friendly service and support.
Property manager Kirsten has been very friendly and helps fix any issues quickly.
We purchased our home through Armstrong Real Estate. Our Sales Consultant, Sam McLachlan was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We very much appreciated Sam's consistent & clear communication as well as his calm and professional manner. Sam made purchasing our home smooth, stress free and easy. Thank you Sam!
We are so grateful for all the help from the ladies at Armstrong Real Estate. We contacted lots of agents in the months before relocating our family of 7 from the UK to the Bellarine peninsula, most didn't ever get back to us, but Armstrong RE were super helpful, did a personalised walk through video of the property we were interested in, responded quickly to every query we ever had, and the process to secure the rental innm advance of our arrival was simple and fast, all done online, including verifying the condition report and signing the lease. The brought the keys to us at the property on the morning we landed, and were accommodating in giving our furniture rental people and delivery drivers access to the property in advance. I'd 100% recommend, they made a potentially stressful process so easy, can never thank them enough.
We had the privilege of working with Armstrong Creek Realestate, and we couldn’t be more impressed. They were not only helpful but also exhibited a high level of professionalism throughout the entire home-selling process. The excellent communication skills made us feel well-informed and supported every step of the way. The dedication to achieving the best results for us was evident, and we couldn't have asked for a better team of agents in this journey. If you're in need of a real estate agents who excels in every aspect, Armstrong Creek Realestate is the one to choose.
If you have a property that needs managing look no further...the team at Armstrong Real Estate are the most professional and hard working agents around...I have never experienced anything but excellence...thanks so much for looking after us