Boasting a prime corner position and a generous north-facing backyard, this fabulous home offers oh-so-much space for the whole family. With the Warralily Village currently under construction only a brief walk from your front door you'll love that all of your daily essentials will be right at your fingertips.
- Glossy floor tiles and a calming colour palette creates an inviting environment
- The generous open plan living zone forms the lively hub of the home
- Large wooden stacker sliding doors unite the living zone and outdoor alfresco deck
- Entertainers will adore the indoor-outdoor flow, which will be delightful in summer
- The stylish kitchen showcases stone benchtops and a large walk-in pantry
- 900mm stainless steel appliances include an oven, gas hob, and rangehood
- The front lounge can be sectioned off to provide a moment of peace
- Zoned to the front of the home, the Master boasts a walk-in robe and en suite
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and main bathroom occupy a separate wing
- The laundry features storage and external access
- Ducted gas heating throughout keeps you comfortable in the cooler months
- The secure, north-facing yard provides plenty of room for both children and pets
- Generous side access is a huge plus, allowing access for trailer, campers and alike
- The remote double lock-up garage provides secure parking and internal access
- Established trees along Carter Road keep you connected with nature
- An easy morning walk for the kids to the Armstrong Creek school, opening in 2018
- Closeby nature reserves and walking trails will inspire you to explore the outdoors
- Easy access to the Surf Coast will instantly appeal to surfers and beach-lovers
- Public transport keeps you connected to the sight and delights of the Geelong CBD
I've been VERY impressed with the marketing material provided to me recently by Brooke, Hannah, Jacob & Lauren. By far the best in the 3217!
Sam was an amazing real estate agent when helping my daughter buy her first home. He made sure all my daughters questions were answered and ensured that the process of buying a home was as smooth as it could be!
I recommended anyone buying or selling a home engages Sam to help!!
Kimie has been the most amazing and helpful property manager I have ever dealt with. Helped with alot of issues and made it as simple and easy as possible.
When engaging Sam McLachlan to sell our property we knew we had the right agent straight away. Sam was able to sell our property within 16 days. Sam's communication skills and honesty are exceptional and his ability to guide us to get such a quick sale was next to none. He kept us up to date throughout the whole process. We couldn't recommend Sam more highly and would encourage anyone to engage him to sell their property, he is going to go places in this industry.
Sam Mclachlan has demonstrated a high level of professionalism and dedication to find us our 1st home. He took time to understand my requirements and provided valuable insight throughout the process.
I felt that Sam was not just interested in making a sale but was genuinely invested in finding us a home that we would love.
Thanks again Sam for making this a smooth and stress free process.
I consult with people about rebates and help families to put good quality solar on their roof in Armstrong Creek and Mt Duneed, and I was helping a family moving from out of town who were in the process of buying their property through Armstrong Creek Real Estate. I was astounded at the speed and helpfulness of Sam McGlachlan, their agent in sending through the pictures I needed of their switchboard. I also bought my own house in Armstrong Creek through Armstrong Creek Real Estate earlier in the year. The team worked together so well to find the perfect home for my family. I was very impressed with the friendliness, hard work and professionalism of Sam, Lisa Emanuel, Jayden McHenry, Teegan Edwards, Callen Lowther, Bella Hill and Tom Ryan. They have the most houses available and the best understanding of the area. The most important thing was the way the team communicated together to make sure I had great houses to look at, that fit my needs. They are by far the best and I’m very grateful!
Very fast and friendly service and support.
Property manager Kirsten has been very friendly and helps fix any issues quickly.